[Kartbuilding] plans?

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Wed Jul 7 23:27:49 IST 2010

Hi,

The brakes are separate to the lawnmower engine.
The throttle cable and lever is meant to be taken off a lawnmower and
attached to the wooden frame of the kart.

See the following page for the blueprint plans:
http://kartbuilding.net/Lawnmower_Powered_Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/

and in particular:
http://kartbuilding.net/Lawnmower_Powered_Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/brake-throttle-lever-and-cables.html
http://kartbuilding.net/Lawnmower_Powered_Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/rear-brakes.html

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions just shout.

-steve