[Kartbuilding] need help

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sun Jul 18 22:10:08 IST 2010

Hi,

I suggest you build the simple wooden go-kart first. You only need some
pieces of timber and commonly available hand tools (saw etc.).

See: http://kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/index.html

After you have that kart made, you can adapt it and include a lawnmower
engine on the rear.
http://kartbuilding.net/Lawnmower_Powered_Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/

Once you have built the above go-cart you can move onto a racing kart or
offroad kart with a metal chassis.