[Kartbuilding] kart steering mechanism

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sun Jul 18 22:18:17 IST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your email with your SolidWorks model of the front steering
mechanism in SolidWorks.
You had some nice photos of a racing kart in the rar file also. Do you
plan on going modelling some more of the kart in SolidWorks?

Let me know if you draw any more of the kart in SolidWorks or get any more
photos. I can put them up on the kartbuilding.net website for other people
to see and learn.