[Kartbuilding] kart steering mechanism

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Jul 19 20:44:26 IST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your email. I got the photos of the racing kart, thanks very
much. I don't have time at the moment to undertake a new set of kart plans
in SolidWorks. Perhaps in a few months I'll do up the plans for a Tony
Kart.

Do you mind if I put the photos you emailed me on the kartbuilding gallery
at: http://kartbuilding.net/gallery/main.php
The close up photos are very useful in explaining parts and way to build a
kart.