[Kartbuilding] question about lawnmower powered wooden go-kart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Jul 26 22:26:52 IST 2010

Hi Jules,

If you could send on a few images of the drive shaft, that would make
things easier.

This 2" flat circle. Is is steel or aluminium?
Could you drill into this 2" flat circle? I take it, that its 2"
diameter. What thickness is it?

If you could email on a few images, I can draw in on them the best way
to attach a pulley.
Also if you could take some images of the pulley wheel you want to
attach I'll be able to explain more.

-steve