[Kartbuilding] question about lawnmower powered wooden go-kart

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Jul 29 20:12:41 IST 2010

Hi Jules,

The "eDrawing" is a 3D model of the connection shown in the PDF. I put
it on the kartbuilding website. Click on the following link:
http://kartbuilding.net/PlAnS/Engine-Shaft-Pulley-Connection.exe

I've also attached a 3D PDF to this email in case the above exe doesn't
work. Just open the PDF and left-click drag to rotate.

This method of connecting the pulley securely to the engine should work
the best.

-steve