[Kartbuilding] Congrats

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat Jul 31 16:05:57 IST 2010

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for your email and comments.

I do hope to keep making the kartbuilding.net website easier for people to
build a kart, by adding relevant plans and images.

Let me know how the kart build goes with yourselves. The Honda 400cc
engine sounds like great potential for a brilliant kart. If you get a
chance, forward on some close-up photos of the build process too.