[Kartbuilding] Go-kart building plans and spares

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Jun 10 19:28:37 IST 2010

Hi Albany,

All the information I have on the www.kartbuilding.net website are for
fabricating and building once off go-karts. I have not put anything
regarding mass production of karts on the website, nor do I have any of
this information to hand.

I suggest you look at other companies fabricating go-karts and see what
"common" and "standard" parts they use.

Regarding sourcing and supplying parts, again I can't be of much help.
The majority of the parts I obtain are spares and odd bits and pieces.
Again you should look for suppliers online. Perhaps ebay would provide a
good supplier of kart parts cheaply.