[Kartbuilding] Kart Building

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Mar 4 21:20:00 GMT 2010

Hi Thomas,

Ah! I see. Well you can try the copper piping and see. It may work fine,
however it might not last many months. I'm a big fan on using whatever is
easy, handy and cheap.

A 2hp 110cc engine should be ok. You won't be breaking any time records.
You'd also need to use a good low gear ratio,
something on the lines of 5:1 where you have a sprocket on the rear axle 5
times larger than the sprocket on the engine.