[Kartbuilding] complete set of free racing kart plans

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Mon Mar 29 20:07:18 IST 2010

Hi Colby,

Thanks for your email. Unfortunately I don't have a complete Parts List
for the complete set of racing kart plans at:
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html

If you go through the above plans you will be able to write a list of the
things you need.
As for materials, make sure you get plenty of 1" (25mm) steel tubing for
the frame. Apart from that some flat steel bar will be useful. Besides
materials you will need an engine, wheels, steering wheel, seat, nuts,
bolts and washers.

There are photos of the build process at:
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/racingkart.htm also.

If you have any specific questions, just ask.