[Kartbuilding] Racing kart Plans

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Fri Oct 22 20:32:53 IST 2010

Hi Ian,

I'm afraid that I don't supply any of the parts for the racing kart.

You're going to have to just start making it. Go to your local hardware
store and pick up most of things. Check out ebay also incase there is any
engine or wheels for sale. Also check out any scrap yards for cheap parts.
Old motorbikes/scooters/lawnmowers have parts that can be used.