[Kartbuilding] Check out these media

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Tue Sep 14 00:08:55 IST 2010

Hi Marvin,

Very cool. Thanks for emailing on that video of the kart with the close up
shots. It all looks very well. I see that the pulley you have on the rear
axle is not a perfect "V" pulley. Does it still work ok?

How do you find starting and stopping the kart?

Anyways thanks very much for the photos and the video. I hope to put them
all up on the kartbuilding gallery. I'm also going to add a direct link on
the page with the wooden kart plans with the lawnmower engine to show your
completed build. Its been a few
years since I had the time to tinker and make karts. Its also nice to see
how other people do things. I see that you have a split pin connecting the
front steering arm. You also have it nicely greased up to turn smoothly.

I hope its going well for you.

-steve