[Kartbuilding] FW:

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Thu Sep 23 00:08:27 IST 2010

Hi Sam,

I'm afraid I don't have a complete parts list for the racing kart. You'll
have to go through the following web pages and assemble the list:
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/racingkart.htm
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html

If you do up the parts list, it would be great if you can email it on, and
I'll put it up on that site under your name for others to use.

As for cheap websites to get stuff, I'd say ebay would be your best bet.

-steve