[Kartbuilding] your mail

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sun Sep 26 15:12:43 IST 2010

Hi,

Typically the karts on kartbuilding.net and
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html would be designed for a
125-250cc engine.

Engines larger than 250cc tend to be quite heavy and would need a stronger
chassis and more reinforcement. These larger engines also tend to require
a radiator for cooling.

As a result I recommend sticking to smaller engines below 250cc.