[Kartbuilding] Info needed please!

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Thu Aug 4 00:03:08 IST 2011

Hi Fanny,

The average diameter of a kart wheel is 12" or 30cm (or 300 millimeters).
For a Junior Kart, it would be approximately 10" or 25cm. Again it depends
on if its a general kart, a racing kart or an off-road kart.

It might be worth taking a look at the following webpage:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/07/12/free-technical-kart-drawings-fia/
It has a link to a PDF where racing kart specs and dimensions are shown.