[Kartbuilding] Permission for posting Go-Kart plans

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Fri Jan 7 19:02:38 GMT 2011

Hi Duarte,

Thanks for your email. Yes, you have permission to use my plans provided
that you reference the www.kartbuilding.net website. If you have any
questions on any aspects of the kart I would be only happy to help answer
them.

Feel free to let me know when you have completed the kart and blog. I'm
sure it would be an interesting read. If you take any photos fo the
completed kart, it be great if you could email on a few to put on the
kartbuilding gallery to help and inspire fellow kart builders.

Best of luck with the project.

- Stephen
Author of kartbuilding.net