[Kartbuilding] your mail

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Fri Jan 7 19:51:17 GMT 2011

Hi Ali,

An indoor track can cost a lot of money.
The advantages however are that you can drive the karts no matter what
the weather.

If you have money available it might be a good investment to create an
indoor track.
Indoor tracks are usually smaller with lots of corners and in some cases
two levels high.

If you want answers on number of karts, engines, suppliers etc. I'm
afraid I don't have that information.
You would need to get in touch with someone who setup a kart racing
track. Unfortunately I never done this.

Take a look around on the Internet and see if you can find anyone else
who has first hand experience in karting tracks.