[Kartbuilding] Fwd: RE: Is it possible?

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sun Jan 16 16:54:47 GMT 2011

Hi Ian,

Yes, I can see the attached image. I'm not sure if the kart in that
photo is meant for carrying people.

I can see also from the image that the kart itself has only 2 wheels.
I've no plans or information on making such a kart.

I'm sure you could build a similar kart. If you got a few more photos of
that particular dog kart, you should have all you need to make it.

Sorry I can't be of much help on this one.