[Kartbuilding] kart design

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat Jun 11 19:42:43 IST 2011

Hi Joel,

See the attached image.
The Assembly and Part files are all contained inside a Zip file which
can be downloaded from:
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/3d_format_racing_kart/solidworks/Kart_Solidworks.zip

After you save the above file, right-click on it and go "Extract All".

Note: The Racing Kart was originally modelled in Autodesk Inventor, and
was imported into SolidWorks, a few years ago.
You will still be able to open the Racing Kart in SolidWorks and open
the parts, however the parts will just contain an "imported" feature.
You should still be able to add or remove any parts you want.

Also, if you're looking for a Go-Kart Buggy in SolidWorks, you can
download one from:
http://www.3dcontentcentral.com/download-model.aspx?catalogid=171&id=134209
However it contains imported parts also.