[Kartbuilding] need some help !

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sun Mar 13 21:14:11 GMT 2011

Hi Philip,

Thanks for your email and comments on the kartbuilding.net website

The best website I have found for go-kart parts is northerntool.com See:
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/category_go-karts-electric-bikes-scooters+go-kart-minibike-parts-accessories

It has stub axles and all parts for a kart.

I took a look at that kartpartsuk website. I did manage to find a front
stub axle on it. See:
http://www.kartpartsuk.com/index.php?page=productDetails&prodID=1736&product=gillard_stub_axle_2009

If you knew any local engineering or metalwork company they would be able
to make some of the parts for you. I'd try and go this route before
ordering parts over the internet as it can get quite costly.