[Kartbuilding] its about the wooden lawn mower go kart

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sun Mar 20 21:16:49 GMT 2011

Hi Hayden,

If you can't weld, you can still make the wooden go-kart with lawnmower
engine. The main areas you have to worry about are the rear wheels, rear
axle and the pulley wheel on the rear axle. There are details on how to
get around these areas if you don't have a welder.
See:
http://kartbuilding.net/Lawnmower_Powered_Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/rear-axle-assembly.html
http://kartbuilding.net/Lawnmower_Powered_Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/JPG-Plans-Metric/Drawing-14_Rear-Axle-Assembly-3.jpg

It was years and years since I made this kart so I don't have photos or
videos myself. However a fellow kart builder submitted photos and a video
of this kart. See:
http://kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/OtherPeoplesKarts/Marvins-Kart-with-Lawnmower-Engine/
His emails to me can be seen at:
http://lists.kartbuilding.net/2010-September/thread.html