[Kartbuilding] ???

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Thu Mar 24 21:06:25 GMT 2011

Hi,

The free wooden go-kart plans at www.kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans
are quite old at this stage and, yes, don't have a complete parts list, it
was an oversight of mine at the time. Many people don't have money to buy
exact sizes of timber and have to make do with odd bits and pieces of
timber to make a go-kart.

However, there is a similar and newer set of plans for a Wooden Go-Kart
at: www.kartbuilding.net/Lawnmower_Powered_Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans
This is the same kart, however it has some adaptions done to it for an
engine on the rear of the kart. There is a complete part list and quantity
of each part required at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Lawnmower_Powered_Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/parts-and-tools-required.html
This also lists all the tools and everything required to make the kart.

There is a 3rd set of plans for a wooden go-kart, however it is a
different wooden go-kart. It is at:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Wooden-Push-Cart/
Again in this newer set of plans a full parts list is provided.

Thanks for your feedback. I hope you find the information above and all
the free kart plans on www.kartbuilding.net useful.