[Kartbuilding] Go Kart weight question

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Tue May 17 22:31:24 IST 2011

Hi Kim,

I can only imagine how many different opinions and thoughts people have
on the Internet about your question.

I think that putting 20 pounds around the drivers seat, and 10 under the
steering column would be a good start.
As I mentioned, you would want to do a test run to make sure the kart
handles ok.

Let us know how it goes.