[Kartbuilding] Want to build a Go-kart

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sun Oct 23 21:51:25 IST 2011

Hi John,

Thanks for your email. Unfortunately I don't have any plans or drawings
for a two-seater go-kart.

What I suggest is that you follow the plans and details on:
http://kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/plans.htm
and modify them to fit two people.

Take a look at some photos of a two-seater kart, and you should be able to
modify the above kart design. See:
http://www.google.ie/images?hl=en&q=two-seater%20go-kart&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

If you have any specific questions, just drop me an email.