[Kartbuilding] (no subject)

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sat Sep 10 00:24:23 IST 2011

Hi Jack,

Someone else was asking me if I had a video of the lawnmower powered
wooden gokart running. See:
http://lists.kartbuilding.net/2011-August/001026.html

Unfortunately I don't have a video of it running. There is a video
overview on the above website.

As for how much it would cost, it should cost relatively nothing. If you
get the engine and wheels free, you can use different pieces of timber.
You might have to buy some:
nails, washers, bolts & nuts and steel bars for the axles.
That might cost 20-30 dollars/euros.