[Kartbuilding] Go-Kart

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Wed Sep 28 20:18:41 IST 2011

Hi,

An autoshop would have parts for cars which would too big.

A motorcycle shop which services motorcycles and mopeds would have lots of
parts required for a kart. For example, a brake disc and calliper setup.
They would have suitable chains and sprockets. They might even be able to
get a suitable engine for you.

I'm sure if you went to a local autoshop, they'd tell you where the
nearest motorcycle repair shop is.

Other parts such as bearings, bolts, nuts, washers, wheels etc. will be
available at your local hardware store.