[Kartbuilding] tony kart question

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Tue Apr 24 19:54:49 IST 2012

Hi,

I don't have fully dimensioned drawings for the Tony Kart on:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/08/09/solidworks-cad-drawing-of-a-tony-kart-chassis/

If you click the "Download the Tony Kart Chassis '97 eDrawing, there is a
"Measure" tool in the 3D eDrawing Viewer.

You may also find dimensioned drawings of a similiar racing kart on:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/07/12/free-technical-kart-drawings-fia/