[Kartbuilding] kits?

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Mon Apr 16 22:51:37 IST 2012

Hi,

Would you believe, I don't know where you would find a go-kart kit for a
non-motorized go-kart.

I took a quick google and found:
http://waycoolkits.com/products/Pushcart_main.html
However to be honest, I don't know much about them.

You could also take a look at: http://gokartsusa.com/Go-Kart-Kits.aspx
Perhaps you could order the kit without the engine. Or, get the kit with
the engine, and leave off the engine until your grandson is older.

Drop us an email if you do find a good source.

Best of luck,
Steve