[Kartbuilding] (no subject)

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Thu Dec 13 21:24:50 GMT 2012

Hi,

A fellow kartbuilder made an Electrical Kart as part of their college
project. They were kind enough to send on a PDF document of their
project and allow me to put it on the kartbuilding.net website. You can
download it from:
http://kartbuilding.net/other_karts/Making_an_Electric_Vehicle.pdf

Hopefully you will get some ideas on how to electrically power your kart.