[Kartbuilding] Go Kart Plans

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Tue Jan 3 19:32:24 GMT 2012

Hi Alden,

Thanks for your email and interest in the kart plans on www.kartbuilding.net

Unfortunately I don't have all the kart plans available in inches. You
will have to convert from "millimetres" to inches yourself for the kart
plans. 25mm = 1inch. Therefore if you divide the millimetre dimensions
by 25, you will convert it into inches.

As for an itemized parts list, for the racing kart see the following
diagram:
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Free_Racing_Kart_Plans_PDF/Main_Kart_Complete_02_Labelled_Overview.pdf
It lists the main components you will need. Some can be made from
welding pieces of steel together. Others such as the wheels and engine
can be gotten from ebay and local hardware stores.