[Kartbuilding] Help Needed.

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Wed Jul 4 21:45:09 IST 2012

Hi Sandesh,

For measurements for the shifter kart in the email you sent me, take a
look at the following pages:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/07/12/free-technical-kart-drawings-fia/
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/08/09/solidworks-cad-drawing-of-a-tony-kart-chassis/

Both the above pages have a similar chassis to the one you were looking
for. The FIA kart chassis has a pdf on the above page you can download.
It should have the measurements.
As for the Tony Kart chassis, there is a link to a 3d edrawings viewer
on the above (second) website. You can use this viewer to take
measurements off the 3d model of the chassis.

For wall thickness, I'm not sure what you mean by 0.800? Is it 1/8th of
an inch?
1/8th of an inch would be fine. That would be around 3mm (millimeters)
wall thickness.

If you have any other questions, just drop us an email.