[Kartbuilding] kit

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Fri May 25 23:16:14 IST 2012

Hi Fred,

I done a quick google and found the following website which supply
wooden go-kart kits.
See:
http://www.thechildrensfurniturecompany.com/wooden-go-kart-kombi-kart/58

You could make one far cheaper yourself however. Still the above website
will show you that wooden go-kart kits can be found.

Another option would be to see if a neighbour or friend would be
interested in making a wooden go-kart for you!