[Kartbuilding] want some info

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Fri May 25 23:20:04 IST 2012

Hi,

I never modelled a go-kart engine in 3D for my karts. I just modelled
the kart chassis and steel work.

You will be able to find a 3D model of a kart engine on the following
website:
http://grabcad.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=kart+engine
(You may have to create a free account to download the 3d models which
you can open in inventor.)