[Kartbuilding] hi

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Mon Oct 29 19:23:48 GMT 2012

Hi Luke,

Making a go-kart for the first time requires some trial and error. This
is especially the case if you are using old wood from a wardrobe.

Look through the images and pictures of the simple wooden go-kart at:
http://kartbuilding.net/Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/index.html

Try and get the wheels next. Getting the wheels can be difficult. Find
the parts and materials bit by bit and go from there.