[Kartbuilding] two seater problem

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Mon Oct 29 19:06:54 GMT 2012

Hi,

Other people have emailed me before asking about two-seater go-karts.
See: http://lists.kartbuilding.net/2011-November/001042.html

Unfortunately I don't have any plans or information on making one. I
suggest you look further on the Internet and look at pictures of what
you want to build. Look at:
http://www.google.ie/images?hl=en&q=two-seater%20go-kart&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi