[Kartbuilding] Complete Set of Free Racing Kart Plans.

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Mon Sep 24 23:55:51 IST 2012

Hi Rakesh,

Thank you for your email and kind comments.

Yes, there are some details missing from the Racing Go-Kart. I need to
create a complete Parts list and matching place to buy each part.
The best place to get an engine, brakes, drive & transmission is from an
old motorbike. You can use a small motorcycle engine. You can use the
brakes off the front of a motorbike and attach to the live rear axle.
You can also use the sprockets and chains for the transmission.
For the bearings, you need to decide if you have enough money to buy new
ones. New bearings can be expensive.
You may be able to get old bearings from old scrapped machinery. You
will have to ask some local people to see if they know of any
scrapyards, or any motorcycle repair shops.

I hope this information helps.