[Kartbuilding] a new pic

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Mon Sep 24 23:50:41 IST 2012

Hi Ami,

Looking good!
Did you manage to get a reverse gear working?

I can see now why you would need a brake. Electrical powered tracked
vehicles can simply just reverse one set of tracks and drive the other
forward.
Its not so easy with a petrol engine.
Hopefully the brakes will work good. Ideally if you could connect the
brakes to the steering levers that would make it easy to drive.