[Kartbuilding] a new pic

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Sun Jan 6 11:29:30 GMT 2013

Hi Ami,

Thanks for the new picture of the tracked kart project.

You have done a lot of work and making! It looks to be coming along
good. Would you consider putting an idler wheel in the middle of the
tracks? Maybe you have that planned already.
Its quite a long kart! 11feet I think from the measuring tape.
I hope it all goes good. I wonder if you were making it from the start
again would you make many changes? You could always plan for a (version
2) V2 type of vehicle and use the parts from this V1 design.