[Kartbuilding] Some Help?

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Mon Jan 28 19:53:47 GMT 2013

Hi Finlay,

I've never built an electric kart. A fellow kartbuilder has, and he sent
on a PDF document of how he made it.
See: http://kartbuilding.net/other_karts/Making_an_Electric_Vehicle.pdf
Using a starter motor from a car and using some car batteries.

Another idea would be to look at electric golf buggies. Maybe you could
get an old scrapped one, and take its motor and batteries.

Best of luck,
-Steve