[Kartbuilding] Wooden go-kart

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Tue Jul 23 23:53:39 IST 2013

Hi Spencer,

Sorry for the slow reply. The parts for the wooden go-kart with an
engine (
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Lawnmower_Powered_Wooden_Go-Kart_Plans/ )
are in "millimetres".

100 millimeters = 10 centimeters
100 millimeters = 4 inches (approx).

Thanks for your email and good comments on the kartbuilding.net website.
I hope your kart goes well.