[Kartbuilding] GOKART PLANS ,BLUEPRINTS,SCHEMATICS

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sun Jun 9 22:03:26 IST 2013

Hi Shau'l,

The plans / blueprints for a gokart can be found at:
http://kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/chassis.htm

It has all the lengths of pipes needed for the frame. You are going to
have to get someone to weld the pipes together to make the chassis.
Any engine will do, ideally it will have a horizontal drive-shaft.
You can then use a centrifugal clutch and chain drive. See:
http://blog.kartbuilding.net/2007/06/26/using-a-centrifugal-clutch-and-chain-drive/

Best of luck,
-Steve