[Kartbuilding] (no subject)

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sun Jun 9 22:18:17 IST 2013

Hi Mathew,

Yes - the springs in a centrifugal clutch have a lot of tension. You
wouldn't be able to stretch them by hand! What you could maybe do is to
shorten the length of the springs you have by cutting a piece off them
and making a new hook part at the end. It may not work however and the
spring could break.

Hope the kart goes well for you!