[Kartbuilding] Kart Instructions

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Wed Mar 27 22:05:48 GMT 2013

Hi Jeff,

Sorry about the slow reply.

Unfortunately I don't have the Racing Kart Plans in inches. They are all
in millimetres. There is approximately 25mm in 1 inch.
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/chassis.htm and
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/index.html

Building a kart from the ground up is the most fun - and you get to
learn loads regarding engines, transmission, chains, wheels and hubs.
There seems to be loads of kids getting a complete kart made for them
and off they go. They don't seem to appreciate a kart when its just
given to them. If they help and are involved in making the kart - it
means much more.

I'm glad you found the www.kartbuilding.net website useful. If you have
any other questions, don't hesitate - just drop me an email.