[Kartbuilding] Off road go kart questions

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Wed Mar 27 22:34:05 GMT 2013

Hi Oliver,

I don't have a single place where you can buy all of the parts for the
go-kart.  eBay would be the best place - however parts may be coming
from everywhere.
www.northerntool.com have all the parts you need for a go-kart.

They even have go-kart kits available!
See:
http://reviews.northerntool.com/0394/13135/stingray-complete-go-kart-chassis-kit-model-stingray-go-kart-kit-reviews/reviews.htm
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_1039461_1039461

^ This may be your best option.
For my kart, I just scavenged the parts from old machines and
lawnmowers/scooters.