[Kartbuilding] Go-Kart Kits

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Thu Sep 5 22:52:05 IST 2013

Hi,

I'm afraid I don't know of anywhere you can get a go-kart kit for the
wooden kart.

I know an expensive online website which provides a kit for a metal
go-kart at:
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_1039461_1039461

Perhaps it might be an idea to ask a local handy-person to make the wooden
kart for you.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Best of luck,
-Steve