[Kartbuilding] economic feasibility of the project

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Thu Sep 5 23:11:13 IST 2013

Hi,

A few people have emailed me before asking about costs of a kart.
Please take a read through some of the emails at:
https://www.google.com/webhp?source=search_app&gws_rd=cr&ei=wAApUqyrI5HTsgbsk4HYDw#q=site:lists.kartbuilding.net+cost

http://lists.kartbuilding.net/2012-December/001158.html
http://lists.kartbuilding.net/2008-December/000640.html
http://lists.kartbuilding.net/2012-February/001072.html

If it is for a competition, maybe you will have to buy everything new? If
so, then it will be costly. You could still try and use as many parts from
a second-hand motorbike, e.g.:
engine, disc brakes, sprockets, chain.

If you have any other specific question, feel free to send me an email.

Best of luck,
-Steve