[Kartbuilding] DUDAS SOBRE KART

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Thu Sep 5 23:35:42 IST 2013

Hi,

The rear axle is very simple.

The two rear wheels are directly attached to the rear axle.
The sprocket in the middle (or to one side of the axle) turns the axle and
in turn, rotates the rear axle.

See:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/Freeplans/axle.htm
http://www.kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Free_Racing_Kart_Plans_PDF/Main_Kart_Complete_06_Rear_Axle_Complete.pdf

There is typically no "differential" on go-karts.

If you have a specific question, just ask.

https://translate.google.com

<<<
Sorry I'm putting together a kart and I would like to know well the
specifications on the rear axle (traction) because I have doubts about how
montarlo.graciasa