[Kartbuilding] About kart chassis

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Fri Sep 6 23:32:34 IST 2013

Hi Raj,

You are correct - for an electric kart, with the extra batteries, you
would need to have a stronger chassis.

You can still use the same chassis design, but just have extra cross
braces and extra supports.
I don't have a new chassis design for an electric kart.
You will have to make up the design and extra supports yourself.