[Kartbuilding] Caterpillar DIY....

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sun Jan 5 21:15:24 GMT 2014

Hi Ami,

That is cool! Everybody wants a go in it :-)

Its a credit to you for how easy it is to drive and steer it. It's
really safe also!
You done a great job with the exhaust and lights, and the front grill!

You should be proud. Its great to have videos of it - you can look back
on it in years to come. I should have taken videos of the karts when I
was building them.

Thanks for the videos and best of luck with future modifications!
-Steve