[Kartbuilding] Graduation Project Karting Car (Part 2)

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Sun Jan 5 21:26:40 GMT 2014

Hi Omar,

Thanks very much for your email and the Word Document. Its a really well
detailed document - with great photos.
There was a nice bit of making in that go-kart! Did you get it going in
the end? I'd say it went very fast with that motorcycle engine!
I see the way you got the gear change - was the gear change very
sensitive? I also notice you have no clutch pedal - is it an automatic
transmission with the accelerator (speed) controlling the taking off and
stopping?

If you have a video explaining more - it would be great to see. Please
email it on.
Also, if you like, I could put your Word Document and Video on the
www.kartbuilding.net website for others to see?
http://www.kartbuilding.net/gallery/v/OtherPeoplesKarts/   It gives
great inspiration and information for fellow kartbuilders. Let us know
if its ok to put some images there.